Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby News!

Hello! We are starting to get really excited for baby Malley's arrival and we have some new updates to share:

1) We have picked out a name! The middle name is still being worked out, but the first name will be: Abigail! So get ready for the newest Malley, Abigail (Abby) Malley.

2) The room is getting more and more complete each day. We only have the crib and dresser set up as of now, but I have some decorations going up very soon and I've picked out some other furniture items so it's sure to look a little fuller soon. In the meantime check out what I've got so far.




Here's the view out of Abby's window... should be a nice view of the sunrise. Hopefully that will cheer us up on the mornings when we're up WAY too early. :)

I guess that's all for news right now. I am feeling good and Abby is an active little baby, squirming and kicking almost all night long. Hopefully she will switch her night owl ways as soon as she's born, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You look absolutely phenomenal, and I can't wait to hear all of the upcoming updates. So far, baby Abigail's bedding looks great and hope you are feeling well!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of you . . . you look fabulous. I can't wait to meet Miss Abigail!