Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Abby's New Toy


I'm desperate for anything that will help Abby keep the binky in her mouth. She LOVES her binky but can't seem to keep it from popping out of her mouth every 5 minutes or so... anyway someone in my mom's group told me about these binkies with a toy attached to them that are supposed to help. It seems to help a bit. I think they are really cute though and it helps me keep track of her binkies so it was worth the money just for those 2 things alone... hopefully it's just a matter of time before it also starts helping with our main binky problem.

2 comments:

fragment G said...

Two words:

DUCT TAPE

zaideafraidey said...

no, no, no, you will end up at Children's (which will be fun to see Meg but not under the circumstances) and than jail. (someone actually did that)