Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!






Happy Mother's Day! I feel like the luckiest mom ever. I have a perfect baby, a loving husband and a great family! My Mom has provided such a great example for me to follow. She is funny, caring, nurturing and 100% there for you whenever you need her. I hope that I can be the kind of mom to Abby that my Mom has always been for me. Abby is one lucky girl and I know she will love her Meme as much as I love her!
For Mother's Day my mom had pictures taken of Abby and Eli. Here are some of the best shots... It was hard to pick just a few, they are all so great!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Not meaning to sound too sappy, but you were pretty awesome to be a mom too . . . I feel very blessed to be able to call you daughter and friend!

zaideafraidey said...

the most perfect tribute you can give to anyone is that you aspire to be like them. Your mom has certainly worked hard to be that person as I know you will. Now it is Abby's turn.