Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ahhh... the thrills of a stay at home mom


I'm really excited about my new sleep log. Yesterday me, Sammy and Abby walked down to City People's and bought graph paper and highlighters, then we made THE PERFECT SLEEP LOG and had Dad take it to work and make photo copies. Today I entered my data. I can't wait for the next hours, days and weeks so I can actually SEE Abby's improvement. Oh, if only I had been this into my job at Pemco... I could have tacked the Credit Union world!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You could have created an amazing excel spreadsheet complete with pie charts but I kind of like your old school approach.

Melissa and Charlie said...

Yeah, but excel cannot be carried from room to room and I like coloring things in with markers. Very satisfying. Abby's sleeping right now! Hopefully I'll get to draw a very long blue line.