Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hallelujah!

I can't believe it! It's finally sunny! It's finally warm! I feel like a new woman. Seriously, I was going a little crazy. I'm a lifelong Seattelite and I can make it through the dullest, wettest, grayest late fall, winter, AND early spring, but when it's still cold, gray and wet, every single day though the whole month of May and most of June... whew... I start to feel like my patience is being taken advantage of and since I wasn't born with a whole lot of patience, it's not a very healthy place for me to remain for too long... but now I'm cured! We have had 2 days without rain and here we are with sun and warmth. Yay! Thank you Seattle. I feel SO much better.

I know it's a little extreme, but I was so excited about the sun that I put Abby in her bathing suit to go out and play in the yard. There aren't any pictures but we had a lot of water in bowls to play with too.



She's been trying to climb up this slide for months...



...and look! She did it!

No comments: