Monday, September 20, 2010

A week full of fun!

Last week I had a birthday and it was great! I love my family and friends so much. Here are a few highlights from my birthday week.

My little taste tester. Knock on wood, Abby is not picky at all and in this picture she is happily eating a mixture of stuff that included shallots, avocado, mustard, honey, parsley and dried apricots (I know weird combo, but I was trying to use up a bunch of stuff in my kitchen and as you can see, it tasted pretty good).

Sometimes Abby's hair is a total rats nest, she won't let me touch it and I think GRRR! What am I going to do about this hair?!

But other times it's curled up perfectly and it looks so pretty that I can't help but take a picture of it...

Silly girl playing with Bubbe's glasses.

Enjoying some special birthday pie flown in from an apple orchard in California! Thanks Grandmere and Grandpere!

What could this be... Thanks Abby for helping me unwrap and thanks Kate and Greg for the pretty bracelet!!

Birthday balloons from Meme!!! What a way to wake up from a nap!

Abby and her friend Zoey gave each other their first successful hive five. It was a big moment.

And I can't forget... Happy Birthday Auntie Kelsey!! We tried for about 10 minutes to get a picture featuring both a smile and the sign and finally had to give up. These just have to be good enough. :)

How about a quick dance with the sign?

No comments: