Thursday, October 7, 2010

We are Morning People

I've always been a morning person. I really don't mind waking up early, in fact, I generally feel more energized when I wake up early then I do if I sleep in too late... it's something Abby must have inherited because she is an early bird. It's a good thing we're both that way because we have a great little morning routine. We watch a little TV (I know, I know... no TV till 2, but I broke that rule and now Abby and I need just a little bit of Chica and the Sunshine Barn in the morning), then we go downstairs, eat our breakfast and then I read a little bit of the paper and drink coffee while Abby plays. The last few mornings she's enjoyed sorting her hot wheels and reading through my cookbooks. I love Abby and I love to watch her play.

Sometimes she can't help herself she just has to see if maybe one of these pictures is actually going to taste as good as it looks!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay, this child is just waaay too adorable - I know I'm a little biased but really - just look at that picture where's she's considering the recipe . . . two words: baby model.