Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Tradition...

I don't know who told me about this Elf on a Shelf book, but I think it's so cute so I had to get one for Abby even though she's a little young to really get it... nonetheless, we now have an elf in our house and Abby even managed to name him. I've never heard her say this word before, but when I asked her what we should name him, she said Beetle, clear as day. So there you go, meet Beetle! It's a much better name than the obvious names I would have picked out. She's so creative. : )

Abby meets and instantly loves Beetle.


They chat about how cool Santa is...


and then she finds out... wait!? He's here to spy on me?!

2 comments:

Warme Family said...

dude. she's not supposed to touch him. It takes away his magic :)

Melissa and Charlie said...

I know, but when I took these pictures we hadn't actually read the book yet. Hopefully we didn't wear off all of Beetle's magic. I bet if Abby doesn't touch him for the rest of the season he'll recharge in 2011.