Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cookies!

We had Eli and Kelsey over for a cookie making extravaganza. While Abby napped I made sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies. I don't really know why I decided to make both kinds and I really don't know why I had to eat so many cookies and so much dough, but I did. We'll see what the future holds, but for now I can say that I really don't think a cookie sounds good, and I don't think I've ever thought that before, maybe I'm cured of my cookie addiction?! One day at a time.

Abby in her apron and ready to cook!


Look at Abby's face, she cannot believe that I gave her a knife!


Abby is so excited to use sprinkles, she's been dreaming of this since I took the sprinkles away from her when she kept throwing them out of our cart at the store yesterday.


Ta Da! The perfect ratio of cookie, frosting and sprinkles!


Will it taste as good as it looks?


Eli likes it...


And just look at these two, aren't they cute?



No comments: