Thursday, March 10, 2011

Proud Peacock

I have this creative and talented friend, Anne-Lise (see her website here http://www.littleorangeroom.com/) who loves to sew, especially when it's a challenge and she offered to make Abby a costume as a present. Both Abby and I were really excited about a new costume and luckily for all of us Abby is really into Peacocks. All she wants to see at the zoo is the peacock and who can blame her, they really are very beautiful - and it's just another reason I'm really looking forward to warmer weather, searching the zoo for the peacock is fine in the sun, but miserable in the cold and rain. Anyway, both Anne-Lise and I were a little worried about whether Abby would actually wear the costume and I'm glad to report that Abby loves it! We blew bubbles in it, we played doll house, we ran, we played... all while wearing the costume. Doesn't she look so cute? I can't get enough of it.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is one precious peacock - absolutely adorable!!

zaideafraidey said...

that is so incredible and of course she just makes it all the more darling.