Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ready or not...


Abby is ready for a big girl bed, she has been requesting/demanding pillows, blankets tucked around her, pretty much anything to make her crib just like Mom and Dad's cozy bed... so that combined with her crib escape in Hawaii has me sort of scrambling to get her room ready for a transition to a big girl bed. I'm not really sure I'm ready, but part of me thinks she's so excited about it that it might make some things easier, we'll see. I took this picture of her today while we were cuddling before nap time. She looks like such an angel that it makes me sort of excited to see her cuddled up in her very own big girl bed. I guess that focusing on that makes me feel a little better about losing the certain safety of her crib. Change is always hard at first, right? : )

No comments: