Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love my family and friends and I do try to be thankful for all of you every day, but it's so much more fun on Thanksgiving! We had a full house here. I have to admit I was a little nervous about hosting 15 people + 2 little monsters, but it was so much fun. We had a great time and I feel more thankful for all the love in my life than ever.


Peter made up a new and way more entertaining version of Strawberry Shortcake's Snow Dance on the fly. Abby didn't seem to notice and it was pretty funny watching my Mom and Rachel's confused facial expressions.



Abby may not look a lot like my Mom, but they have the same aesthetic when it comes to family photos - here are 2 taken by Abby:


And here's one taken by my Mom (I love you Mom). See, it must run in the family?

No comments: