Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Days...

I love them and I hate them. We have definitely been making the best of it and with the help of my blessed in laws down the street I can say I've loved these snow days way more than I've hated them. But then again, I CAN'T wait to leave this house for real! I feel like I haven't been to the gym or the village in 2 years. I also can't help but recall the last time we were snowed in and I sat on the couch and read and cooked and did whatever I wanted! Ah... those are the days, but watching endless episodes of Downton Abbey is just as fun as playing dress ups and polly pocket for hours on end. Right.

Day 1: I really thought this was all we were going to get and Abby was determined to use her sled.




Day 2: all ready getting a little stir crazy.




Day 3: building a playground with pillows takes up hours, thank God!


Day 4, 5 and 6: dressing up Sammy as Frenchy (Abby really wants Sammy to be the dog from Fancy Nancy) and lots of visits from Cinderella. She's so cute.




We really can't wait to get back to school, little gym and all our usual stuff. Melt snow, melt!

No comments: