Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Muddy Buddy


Last night Charlie went to the M's game, so after dinner Sammy and I went to the dog park. Sammy LOVES the dog park and no matter how dry it is outside she manages to get filthy dirty while we're there... so while I love that Sammy gets completely tuckered out at the park,I don't always love the aftermath and you can probably see why. This was taken after Sammy went swimming and then rolled joyfully in the dirt and then ran to the nearest hole and began madly trying to bury her tennis ball. Fortunately she had the energy to find it again and here she is with the muddy ball in her mouth and the paws to show that she worked hard for it! Once we got home she immediately ran upstairs to rest on our bed! Yikes, it's a good thing we love her so much!

2 comments:

fragment G said...

Perhaps your new house needs an outdoor shower pit for Sammy

fragment G said...

I think now that I am blogging, and have a groovy picture on my blog that my picture will show up when I respond to you posts