Friday, May 30, 2008

How to Cook a Wolf

For dinner tonight we went to How to Cook a Wolf with some friends. It's one of those places with about 5 tables and no reservations that takes 3 hours to get a table even if you are there right when it opens. Even though I find this no reservations thing incredibly irksome I LOVED the food. We had this amazing pea soup that was served cold with some grape tomatoes. I know this will sound weird but it tasted really creamy and almost peanuty... It was amazing. I could eat a big gulp sized serving. We also had some great scallops and some delicious kind of carpaccio. Most of the entrees are pasta - all were good but not as exceptional as the appetizers, soups and salads. The atmosphere gets high marks from me as well, warm and sophisticated without being pretension and the place was bustling, but not so loud that you have to shout to be heard. Anyway, we really liked it and highly recommend it!

http://howtocookawolf.com/

1 comment:

fragment G said...

Why does it not surprise me that YOU would not have to shout to be heard??

Didn't you used to be President of the Loud Talkers Club?