Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun!




I know that these are all pretty much the same picture, but I just couldn't decide and doesn't it look a little like she's dancing? Pool party at Abby's house tomorrow!

That's right, Abby's baby pool arrived today! We really wanted to try it out but it requires one of those fancy electric blow up things so we will have to go to Fred Meyers tonight to get one of those and we'll use the pool tomorrow (and take lots of pictures of Abby's first pool party). As you can see Abby didn't care, she was super pumped just to lounge in her "lawn chair" in her bathing suit and look cute.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dance Party!!!!!

Kelsey said...

why isn't she that alert and animated when I see her? She looks like she was having a ball. We were going to invite you to our pool party tomorrow. Guess we aren't the coolest kids on the block anymore.

Unknown said...

I want to go to a pool party but I have to work all week! You two should get together and then Abby and Eli can have a double pool party, of which I'm sure is cooler than just a pool party!