Monday, October 5, 2009

Ahhh Fall!







Abby has spent the last 7 months full of smiles and joy and I have to wonder if maybe part of it is the weather. It's been the best 7 months of sun that I can remember and today was no exception. We went to the pumpkin patch with Kelsey, Eli, Peter and Rachel and had so much fun. The farm is up in Snohomish and it was surrounded by farm land, mountains, sunflowers and construction, so there was a little bit for everyone (Eli LOVES trucks). I think I'm going to have to go back to the pumpkin patch with Charlie and anyone else who'll go with me because I've always wanted to go through a corn maze and we didn't have enough time to do that today.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures!

Lis said...

very cute. I was flying around up at Snohomish yesterday and saw a very cool corn maze. love Abby's hat.