Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello from my in-laws' house...


Doesn't she look like she's singing?


Don't mess with this tough girl!


Practicing her pirate face



I haven't been blogging much because we have taken up temporary residence at the in-laws... it is only temporary and when we move back we will simultaneously experience the joy of home sweet home and the joy of brand new bathrooms! I can't wait. Thank you in-laws for graciously hosting me, Charlie, baby Abby and Sammy. We are very thankful that you haven't kicked us out or complained about our super early bird baby or way too playful doodle. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Roberta Markovina said...

Okay, seriously, you can't have more perfectly rosy cheeks than those. If I didn't know and love you I would snidely think "that mom pinched her little babies cheeks to be perfect!" Abby is just too precious... no need for those tatics.