Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Super Sweet 16 - Month Old

Abby turned 16 months a few weeks ago and I just have to say, she is more fun than ever. She laughs a lot (and snorts while she laughs - possibly the cutest and funniest thing ever) and talks, sings and plays nonstop. We are very lucky to have such a delightful girl to fill our days. Here are some highlight from the last few days.

After a lot of hard work she finally got the sunglasses on by herself!


She is obsessed with our tomato plant... and she loves to water it.


Just another Saturday morning.




We fulfilled my dream of Abby in Uggs. I didn't think she would care, but she LOVED them. She looks so old and laughed and laughed when we put them on her... oh how I wish I'd had the video camera running. She was so cute walking around and giggling.



No comments: