Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer is here!

And not a moment too soon. I really needed some warm sunshine!


I bought Abby a balloon and she loves, but she was feeling a little sick and tired and as you can see - she DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO TOUCH HER BALLOON! Smart girl Abby - she's heard the story one too many times already about the time I let the neighbor girl hold my fancy balloon and she let it float away.


Abby and I went to the beach dog park with Kelsey, Eli and my Mom yesterday. As I was scrambling to get our beach bag ready, Abby grabbed this hat and headed for the door. Too bad she won't wear a sun hat when I try to put it on her!


I gave Abby a graham cracker this morning to keep her out of Sammy's way while Sammy was eating and this is where I found her. It looks like I'm not the only one who has been longing to sit out in the sun.


I also made a really yummy, easy, and summery dessert using this Key Lime White Chocolate Fudge that I bought at the farmer's market in Lake Forest Park. Just make a graham cracker crust, let it cool, spread a thin layer of this stuff, add a little vanilla ice cream, refreeze and YUMMY! So good.
http://www.sweetsadiesfudge.com/the-sauces.html

No comments: