Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving because I love my family. I always wanted a big family growing up and Abby has just that, aunts, uncles, cousins, Memes, Bubbies, Gooses and Pappies and lots of dogs... she's lucky and so loved. She hardly napped on Thanksgiving, but thanks to a team of loved ones she stayed happy and full of energy and giggles the whole day. I just love to watch Abby in a crowd of people. She LOVES to be the center of attention. It's pretty cute and she fills me with thanks every day, but especially on Thanksgiving. Thank you family and friends, I love you!

Abby and my Mom's dog Scout doing a little digging in the toy box.


Look at my little pilgrim. Abby loves shoes and will gleefully steel yours if given the chance.


Abby's favorite part of Thanksgiving? Singing Happy Birthday over and over and blowing out my votive candles. She might have some confusion over Thanksgiving for a while...



Meme and Penny and Scout. Abby loves Penny and Scout and for being old, little and not used to little ones they put up with Abby amazingly well.



Too much turkey!

No comments: