Friday, August 8, 2008

Neighborhood Night Out




These pictures are of Peter arriving at local Neighborhood Night Out BBQs around the east side. I think these pictures are really funny... especially when I think back to Peter as a little kid. I think Peter was an "Army Man" for Halloween 3 years in a row. My mom never really liked him to play with fake guns or GI Joe because it was too violent and look at him now... he's a cop riding through Sammamish on a tank. I guess all my mom's efforts to keep fake guns out of the house backfired a bit. Not to worry though, Peter LOVES being a king county sheriff and this is just another example of why. What other job allows you to ride a tank around to neighborhood BBQs and that combines 3 of Peter's top 10 favorite things: being a cop, chatting with strangers and food. :)

No comments: