Friday, August 1, 2008

My Husband the Restaurant Critic...



A few weeks ago Charlie and I went to this restaurant by our house called Entotria. While we were there they asked us to take part in a little video for City Search. They only used Charlie's portion for the actual video (even though I had just watched an episode of America's Next Top Model explaining how to answer questions during an interview - I totally froze when I got in front of the camera. Sorry ANTM contestants modeling really is hard). Anyway, check out the video on city search:

http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/46320554/seattle_wa/enotria.html

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my God, my son-in-law is a star! Melissa! You missed your big opportunity for fame and fortune. You could have left Pemco in the dust and started a whole new career.