Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fashion Show!





Abby is getting her picture taken tomorrow at Yuen Lui (for all you local moms they are running a special, you get 1 8x10, 2 3x5s and a bunch of wallets for $29.95) so I had to go on a mini-shopping spree for a new picture perfect outfit. I promise that I will not go so far as to become one of those Toddlers and Tiaras moms (if you haven't ever watched this TLC show, good for you, but you may want to watch just a snippet to see how crazy these moms are) but I did have to get Abby to "try" each dress to see which one would be the best. She was all smiles during this process I think I may have a little beauty queen on my hands. Which one do you think she should wear? I think I'm going to go with the yellow one... something about pink and yellow is all summer to me.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

yellow is my favorite. can't wait to see the pictures!

Michelle said...

I agree with Kelsey . . .she is adorable in all of them but the yellow is the best one!