Friday, July 24, 2009

Single Moms... how do they do it?

I have new found respect for single Moms out there... Charlie was out of town this morning and I had to get ready for work, get Abby ready, pack her bag for 9 hours away from home and get her and her stroller to her Bubbe's house, all while feeding the dog, feeding her, making sure the dog pooped, cleaning up Abby's unfortunately timed messy diaper and getting myself ready to go! I tell you, it was a juggling act and I only have one baby and it was jeans day! If I had more than one or had to actually look professional, I don't know how I could of done it. So as a reward I took advantage of the Spa at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale pedicure. It's an hour and 15 minute pedicure that is usually $65 on sale for $30. Such a great deal and I just made an appointment yesterday and got in today, so I recommend you call them now! Oh, you could go next week when it's really hot. Sit in the AC and enjoy a luxurious pedicure... how great does that sound?

No comments: