Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Abby & Eli

We had Eli over to play today while Kelsey ran errands. They can finally play together! (Actually Abby just crawls around after Eli and tries to take his toys and he walks away, plays with something else, and patiently labels things for Abby or pats her on the head - but that counts, right?)

It's very cute. If only I could have captured some of the really cute moments. Eli often pats Abby's head and one time they were sitting and smiling at something with their cute little heads together, but of course I was not ready with the camera. I'll keep the camera closer to me next time.


Both these babies love to shop.


Eli and Abby playing by the couch.


Abby kept trying to take Eli's car. We definetly need to work on the concept of sharing.



Eli trying to make Abby laugh.


I got this look from Eli a lot. He knows a lot of words and had a lot to say to me, but it was obvious that I didn't always understand and my answers probably didn't make sense to him... so he looked confused a lot.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

He had a wonderful time, thanks again!