Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FINALLY Done!

Today is a momentous day... we are finally done with our "remodel". We started in October and most of it wrapped up the first week of December, but today we got the final pieces. All we were waiting for were a couple of built in pieces but I'm pleased to say, they make all the difference and I really like the way they turned out... now all I need is some finishing touches! Look out Marshalls! I'm on my way!

For years I've used a shelf as a vanity.  It was functional, but not very attractive and would occasionally fall if you put too much weight on it.  This is SO much better.

What do you think of Mommy's new desk Abby?

Mesmerized? I think that means you like it...

Our bathroom before.  If you think the color on your computer is off, it's not, the bathroom was flesh colored.



After.  I love it!  It's not quite as chocolate mint as it looks here.

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

It looks like it's straight out of Restoration Hardware!! I love it!