Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Milton's Room



As most of you know Kelsey is having a baby... and the baby (much to my chagrin) has a top secret name, so I call him Milton. Anyway, Kelsey has graciously allowed me to help (or more like take over) the decor of Milton's room. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that Kelsey won't be sorry, because look at this cute and CHEAP artwork I found on Etsy! Milton's Dad (Brian) loves sailing and stuff, so I think these work nicely on that theme but are even better than just plain boats because they are cute and whimsical and perfect for a baby's room! I even bought some for me in hopes that I might need them soon (finger's crossed). We're planning a trip to the fabric store next, I'm thinking yellow and white seersucker will perfectly compliment the artwork we've picked out... Milton is going to sleep like a champ in this cute room (or at least Kelse and Brian hope)!

Check them out on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=46726

3 comments:

fragment G said...

I want to go on record that I took some photos this weekend in Portland of some 'signs' that I think just might have captured the secret name. I will reveal these now secret photos when the secret name is revealed.

And by the way, just love the treasure map and decor so far. Cannot wait to see it. Will it be on the cable show?

fragment G said...

And....don't ask me why, maybe someone else can discover the reason for this guess...but my second guess on the secret name is


Peekay Graves

Which has a nice sound to it and draws one to a certain strong character trait of his mother

Melissa and Charlie said...

I think there's about equal chances that the baby will be Peekay or Mike Piazza Graves.