Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Abby and Daddy's Wardrobe Disaster

From time to time I ask Charlie to get Abby dressed. I find that he doesn't always choose Abby's cutest outfits, so I try to dress her myself most days, but this morning was a hectic one and so I delegated my favorite job to Charlie and asked him to get her dressed. I think we have some pretty cute options upstairs in Abby's closet, dresser and there's even a laundry basket full of folded Abby clothes upstairs waiting to be put in the drawers. Anyway, somehow amongst all the choices this is what Charlie came up with. I'm not sure if it's a disaster or if I just don't have the vision to see its true genius. Abby seems to like it so I think it must be genius and I just can't see it...
(Thanks Charlie for helping out this morning while you also got ready! I appreciate it!)



Baby Legs, hand-me-down "My Mommy Rocks" t-shirt and booties. So crazy it just might work.

No comments: