Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crawling and Pure Joy

Crawling: Abby is making progress. See, she's getting closer and closer to "real crawling"




Pure Joy: just look at how happy Abby is when she gets to touch Sammy. I'm telling you, if I could make just one person this completely, spastically happy, by just walking in a room, how great would I feel?




The top picture shows Abby smiling and doing her new yelling thing, it sort of sounds like a joyful pterodactyl and it typically happens over and over again in crowded areas or social settings. I'm hoping it's going to magically turn into a cute baby girl Ma Ma sound, but I think we have a long, long way to go. But we'll keep trying!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I remember Eli doing that for a week or so. One time he yelled for a good five minutes in a restaurant (that was thankfully pretty empty) before I had to take him outside.

Unknown said...

Nice leg warmers!