Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Mom used to say she was funny too...



For the record, I do think my Mom is funny, but when I was growing up I thought her jokes were lame and she was never funny and I'm beginning to think that I may have passed this tendency on to Abby. She isn't that much of a giggler, but she laughs at Sammy and Charlie all the time, but the only way I can get her to laugh is by tickling her and that doesn't count as funny, that's just luck... but today, I made her laugh! I don't know why me saying boo over and over was suddenly funny today, but I don't care, I'll take it! I love hearing that cute little laugh!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for thinking I'm funny! I think I'm pretty amusing . . . I crack myself up all the time.

Kelsey said...

I've already started to pepper Eli with the stories about my childhood every time we drive by places ("this is the safeway we used to get to walk to" "this is where my best friend melissa ferris lived"), etc. I include mom's stories too. I also like to tell Eli dad was raised by the wolves.