Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey Graves!


Whenever I think about Abby and her future siblings I can't help but secretly think (don't tell Charlie) that I hope we have a girl next so that Abby can have a sister. I am so lucky to have had a sister like Kelsey growing up and I know that she has made me a better person (or at least tried, and never in a bossy way like me, but usually gently and by example) countless times. Kelsey is the most disciplined person I know and she has such an amazing capacity to try new things and make plans and see them through, no matter what anyone else thinks of the plan. I admire her strength, independence, kindness and humor so much and I know that I am truly lucky to have her as a friend and a sister. Happy Birthday Kelse! Here's to another 32 awesome years!

No comments: