Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thanks you friends and loved ones!


I just had a really great birthday and I know it's because I am surrounded by friends and loved ones! So thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday and everyone else too because you are part of my happy life.

I had a great day. First I took my favorite 2 hour walk in the sunshine (special thanks to Abby for sleeping for all but the last 15 minutes), then Peter came over and entertained Abby while I showered and then took me to coffee at the village where we ran into Joanne and Meagan (haven't seen either of them in ages, so it was an extra special treat), then I had lunch with my delightful Mom (Yum, cheeseburger Wednesday is great!), then I had a facial, next my mother-in-law gave me a super generous gift, then my father-in-law brought over cupcakes (including the flavor of the month, huckleberry! that I've been eyeing at Met Market for weeks), and finally we went to sushi at Kisaku in Green Lake and ate tons and tons of DELICIOUS sushi. So, there you have it. The perfect day.

I love you friends and family! And I love the new Kindle that Charlie got me for my birthday... more on that once I've figured out why I love it so much... so far I really love it, but I want to tell you specifically why I love it, and I need more time for that!

No comments: