Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho Ho Ho


Abby really loves the grocery store (although you certainly wouldn't know it by the look on her face in this pic). We have a great grocery store about 3/4 of a mile from our house and pretty much every day since Abby was born we have visited the store for coffee and/or groceries. She LOVES it there and the people that work and shop there are usually pretty excited that she's there too. It's pretty funny, I find myself glancing up from the onions or jars of spaghetti sauce to see grown men and women with huge goofy smiles and it's because Abby is literally beaming at them. I have a lot of new friends because of Abby. Today we were there and I found this silly hat and tried it on Abby. She entertained the shoppers for a minute or two while I tried to get the perfect shot of her, but she would not smile for me. She doesn't seem to like my camera phone for some reason... oh well, you get the idea, she looked goofy and it made shopping even more fun!

No comments: