Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We put up the tree this weekend. It's not a real tree. I got a fake tree because I didn't want Charlie to have to do a lot of extra work (and by work I mean fun stuff like going to pick out the tree, cutting it down, drinking cocoa while we decorate it) but it turns out he is the one complaining every year that we don't have a real tree. Next year we might have to step it up for the real thing, but this year, we put up the old fake one and we had an excited little helper to add to the fun! I think we may need to go buy some baby gates because Abby LOVES the tree and I'm getting pretty tired of our little game of keep away and it's only been 2 days!



Abby thinks Dotty might look nice on the tree... so selfless to suggest her favorite thing as an ornament.


Abby tries to get Sammy to help decorate.



Helping Mommy select ornaments.



Sammy is pretty tired after all that holiday cheer.


We've had some beautiful weather too! I love sunny winter days!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can see her two little teeth in the first picture!