Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thank you Sammy


Sammy and I today


Sammy as a puppy

Sammy is the best cuddler in the whole world. I knew she was the best dog ever when 2 weeks after we got her she took a nap on me and laid her fuzzy little head right on my neck and we took a nap together. That's the way Sammy hugs you, she will take a nap on you. She's a little heavy, but so warm and she radiates love, so even if your legs are asleep, you can't help but love the feeling of Sammy asleep and softly snoring in your ear. Today Sammy gave me an early Christmas present and took a long nap on me. It was the best present a doodle can give. Thank you Sammy!

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Melissa - Your hair is soo long!! I am jealous because mine is growing so slow!!

Melissa and Charlie said...

Don't be jealous, that pic is from a long time ago... my hair is growing really slowly right now too. I think I might have to start taking my prenatal vitamins again. They seem to speed things up.

Unknown said...

I love that dog.

Michelle said...

Sammy is such an awesome puppy and so good to her puppy aunts.