Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Improvement!

Today we got a new chandelier for the kitchen. I never liked the one that came with the house and this morning I was looking through the Pacific NW section of the paper (I love to look at the mansions for sale in that section) and there was an add for Rejuvination that featured the light of my dreams. The Rejuvination store is just south of Safeco Field and they have some really cool stuff there. It seemed to me that the focus of the store is to provide lighting, light switches, door knobs, etc. that match up to the period of your house. I didn't ask about the period for the light we picked out, but it has a cute retro vibe so hopefully it isn't totally out of character with our house.

Before, we had this really ugly very Shaky's Pizza circa 1988 chandelier:


After, cute and unique!

http://www.rejuvenation.com/index.html?ipb=GA2001&gclid=CMLUm8z7vZQCFSEbagod9HgLUA

No comments: