Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's hard work being a doodle...



Charlie and I are both morning people so our household is up an out of bed pretty early... this is even more so now that we don't have adequate curtains to block out the blinding sunrise, but Sammy is another story. She is not a "morning dog". She wakes up for her breakfast and then promptly goes right back to bed (with her favorite ball of course). This morning she was in deep REM and slept like this for the entire time that I was getting ready. She was nice enough to lazily get up and walk me to the door when I left, but I have a feeling she went right back up to bed and is probably sleeping there right now! What a lucky little doodle!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She looks so cute! I am going to think of her tomorrow morning as I work away. Sleepy little doodle and with her ball close by, so adorable!