Sunday, July 27, 2008

So proud of my pots...



I got back from Spokane on Thursday afternoon and I planned to go to the nursery to plant my pots that afternoon... but instead I got a flat tire on the way home from the dog park and had to scrap that plan and put it off for the weekend. Fortunately, yesterday I finally finished the two on my front porch. I picked out all the plants by myself and I really tried to pay attention to the sunlight, watering and other needs of the plants, so hopefully I got it right and all will flourish. I was more interested in picking out pretty flowers, textures and height and shape of the plants and at the very least I think I got that part right. I even picked out some fragrant items so hopefully the next time you are waiting for me to come to the door you'll feel calmed and soothed by the smell of lavender and orange blossoms. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa,
The black makes for a nice contrast against the red brick. Good eye!
Peggy