Monday, March 1, 2010

2 weeks and counting...

Can you believe it? Abby is only 2 weeks away from being one year old! I can't believe it... I'm already starting to see my always-smiling-full-of-love-and-cuddles baby turn a little more defiant. How did that happen? Oh well, it's more fun to watch her grow and learn than to keep track of how often she tests me, so we'll just say that she's still way more love and cuddles then mischief and mayhem!


She looks so old when she wears jeans.


We love you Sammy Doodle. (Abby says Doh! for dogs or other animals that she thinks are dogs and she is working on a yodeling sound that may be an attempt at doodle - a word used very frequently around here)


Abby loves it when Sammy is outside and she can stand by the door and look at her from inside, so today I went outside to catch her big smile - pretend not to notice how dirty that glass door is!)


Betsy told me about these baby food pouches or smoothies as she calls them... they are great! Abby loves them and it's so nice to have a meal where she can feed herself the entire time!


New big girl shoes! So cute!

1 comment:

Joci said...

love those saltwater sandles!!