Thursday, March 18, 2010

deceptively delicious

Here it is! My secret weapon.

Say what? I had no idea that these pancakes were filled with banana, blueberry, mango, prunes and apricot.

Cheers Mom! You got me!

A good friend of mine gave me the deceptively delicious cookbook while I was pregnant. I secretly hoped that I wouldn't need to use it and still hope that I won't have a picky eater on my hands, but there are days (sometimes weeks) when Abby seems to only eat the cheese and toast on her tray and skips all the fruits and veggies that I provide for her to balance out her meals... but guess what? I've finally outsmarted her! Me and Bob Red Mill have her fooled! This baby girl will eat just about anything mixed into a pancake or muffin. Well I don't know that for sure yet. But she ate a ton of exotic fruit today and I have a feeling she'll scarf down spinach parmesan cakes if I make those too. I'll let you know!

No comments: