Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Steps...

That's right! This morning we had some tiny, hesitant baby steps. I had to coerce them out of her by slowly moving her dolly stroller as she tried to transition from the couch to her stroller, but does it really matter? I counted 2.5 tiny, sputtering, not really intentional baby steps and I'm counting them!! There's still some small hope that she just might walk by Easter, right? I mean WAY more unexpected things have happened on Easter Sunday.

Here she is with the dolly stroller after the baby steps.

Celebrating with a musical spoon later in the day. Take note of the balance and ability to multitask. I keep telling her, I know she can walk, she just needs to believe in herself!!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Believe me when i say, DON'T ENCOURAGE it. Just kidding. First steps are quite possibly the cutest thing ever.