Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Abigail Lillian!

March 2009




What a difference a year makes!!

March 13, 2010




Dear Abby,

I cannot believe that it's been a year. Before you were born I had sort of a wish list for how I wanted you to be and you have it all plus things I could have never even thought of. You have made me one proud Mommy and I love every day with you! You truly have filled our life with more joy than we could have ever imagined. You are so full of smiles and joy. Someday when you are older I hope there is a time machine so you can go back and watch yourself. You pick people, seemingly at random and smile at them until they smile back at you. It's a powerful thing, not very many people can bring out real smiles in unwitting strangers, but you sure can! And you have so much enthusiasm. You light up when you hear the things you love and wave your arms and really go crazy for a second when you hear the voices of loved ones but can't see them yet or the tinkling of Sammy's collar before she comes into view and I love seeing that excitement. I hope you never lose that kind of excitement for what's important to you. You are the best! Happy Birthday Abby Malley!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

one of the greatest days of my life . . . Happy birthday Miss Abby!