Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I feel like a new woman!

Maybe it's because we've been cooped up in the house with all this rain, maybe I'm taking this new homemaker role too seriously, I don't know, but I do know that I feel like a new woman now that my favorite sweater is pill free and all thanks to... are you ready? A SPONGE! Did everyone else already know about this? It was news to me, but somewhere (I think Real Simple) I read that a new sponge can remove the pills from a sweater. Today I found a new sponge in the cleaning closet and looked down at my favorite sweater (full of pills) and tried it. Lo and behold! It works! And I can't wait to try it on all my second favorite sweaters! Hallelujah!


Who knew? Just this plain old sponge could provide such magic?


Look at all those pills!

2 comments:

Lis said...

I never knew that. Funny the little things that can make you happy. Being at home all day can be really really really tough. When the weather dries out we'd love to meet up with you guys at Magnusson sometime!

Melissa and Charlie said...

We'd love that!