Friday, January 15, 2010

A Visit from Pappy & Nekko too!

Yesterday my Dad stopped by for a spontaneous visit. As you can see Abby and Sammy were thrilled to get some new playmates and I was happy for the surprise excitement too! What a great way to liven up a rainy day!



These two really wore each other out. Nekko may be small, but she's a brave and tireless little girl. Sammy and Nekko had a lot of fun together.



Abby and Pappy watching the excitement.


Nekko had to take a little break.


I think there's some Cougan in that little girl... those noses look pretty similar to me and uh-oh Abby, I think you got the Cougan eyebrows too : )


Abby getting a little jealous that Nekko's getting a little love... there's enough to go around, don't worry Miss Abby...


Ahhh... now that's better!

P.S.

I've been trying to talk to Abby a lot about "dog manners" as you can see, she's not understanding my lessons quite yet. Thankfully, Nekko is a gentle little pup and she allowed Abby to demonstrate her new pointing skill, right in Nekko's mouth...

1 comment:

fragment G said...

Neko slept like a log when we got home. She enjoys playing with the BIG girls.