Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Signs of Spring (SOS!)

Poor Abby may be confused by a lot of things when she grows up. Some of it may be by accident but much of it might be my fault...I like to make up animal sounds when the animal that we're looking at doesn't have a sound (remember Giraffes say googlegooglegooogle), also I tell Abby lots of stories and I fill in details the make sense to me but may or may not be 100% accurate and I like to make up acronyms, like SOS! Sign of Spring! Lately, on our daily walk we have been searching for SOS! and Abby likes it if I say this with a lot of enthusiasm, so I do... it's amazing how many we found yesterday when it was almost 60 degrees! To celebrate SOS! today we went to the conservatory at Volunteer Park. Have you been there? It's pretty cool. I didn't take any pictures because it said "No Professional Photography" and although I was fairly certain I could just show them my pictures and they would know that I was taking very amateur photography I didn't really want to cause a scene, so no pictures this time.

After the conservatory we played at home with the shopping cart. Yup... you see it too, right? She's a born shopper.




Like father, like daughter... I think we have another travel book/map lover on our hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They should make little plastic isles to go along with the cart to truly create the experience.

I took am hoping for an early Spring, SOS!

Unknown said...

aisle*