Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today's Highlights

1. Daffodils are open and look tastier than ever.




2. The new espresso machine that Charlie got for Christmas (and I use everyday... oops, next time my gift will 100% Charlie) makes my morning coffee practically free and even more fun. Today I topped it with left over shavings of the fancy Belgium chocolate that I bought for New Year's Eve. So good.



3. Abby discovered 3 new loves: Playing under the dining room table, the mail slot and the picture game that Kelsey made her.



4. We had a fun lunch with Pappy... sadly no pictures, but I am now accepting lunch dates at Vios in Ravenna. There's a little pen filled with toys and a bar around it so you can sit there and eat while watching your child. I wonder if they have happy hour?

5. Costco has my favorite brown rice bowls back! Done in 90 seconds!

No comments: