Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Little Daffodil


Mmmm... it looks so yummy!


I am a sucker for daffodils, they seem to be the first sign that Spring will be here eventually and today, there they were, at the store! So it may be a long ways off, but it's a sign, Spring will be here soon(ish). Anyway, because Abby was born in March and it seemed there were daffodils everywhere when she was born, I think of her as my little daffodil. I tried to get her to pose with one of the daffodils we bought, but she just wanted to eat it, so I had to give up and take it away. It was nap time, so maybe after her nap she'll be more cooperative? Not likely, but if she is, I'll post more (hopefully better pics then).




Looking cute and angelic while she eats her new favorite, mangoes and blueberries.

No comments: