Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Favorite Things...


I had to get this shot for all you Reading Rainbow lovers out there.


This is about 1/2 as excited as she was the first time.


Abby and I have some new favorite things to start off 2010. They are both Christmas presents and we love all of our Christmas presents, but these two are especially great.

Abby loves her Clap Your Hands book. The book is special because it has an Elmo finger puppet in the middle and Abby loves to watch the puppet read her the story. I wish I had a video of the first time I read it to her while using the puppet. She was thrilled. We have been watching a lot of Sesame Street the last week or so (Charlie and I both had the flu) so I think she now has a special bond with Elmo and she just recently learned to clap, so it is the perfect book for her right now.

I love my glamour gloves. I have always had dry hands, but all the hand washing and hand sanitizer that comes along with being a mom is killing me! I actually woke up at 2 a.m. the day before Christmas Eve and couldn't go back to sleep because my poor hands were cracked and painful... well I feel confident that that will not happen again now that I have these wonder gloves. They are made by Bliss spa and they are great. They really work!

No comments: